Got a ton of leftovers from a baked ham? This recipe was shared in a blog entry about ways to reinvent your leftovers so they don't get boring. Read it here.
- Pizza pan or baking sheet
- Cheese grater
- 1 package of pizza dough
- 1 mozzarella cheese ball, grated *
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups baked ham, cubed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup marinara sauce (I like my pizza drier; use what you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
* NOTE: Using fresh mozzarella really does make a difference in taste. The packaged mozzarella will taste bland and rubbery after you've had it fresh.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness and shape onto pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread marinara sauce on pizza.
- Arrange pineapple and ham chunks evenly. Top with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes with the rack in the highest position, or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.