- Food processor
- 4-5 avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 TB fresh chopped cilantro, or to taste (*Some like less)
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp cayenne pepper (*May omit if you don't like it too hot)
- Toss the avocados, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice and cayenne pepper into food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the cilantro and pulse to combine. You want it a bit lump and not very smooth in texture.
- Pour into serving bowl and fold in tomatoes.
** STORAGE TIP: Guacamole will turn brown over time but citrus will preserve its color and freshness. Sprinkle some lime or lemon juice on top before refrigerating. It generally only lasts 1 day in fridge.