- Frying pan or skillet
INGREDIENTS (*Recipe is for two)
- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 4 slices of bread, toasted (*Use quality bread. Don't waste a good sandwich on some store-brand loaf)
- Thin slices of sharp cheddar (*I use Cabot cheddar and slice it very thin, almost into shavings, so it melts very easily.)
- Toast your bread.
- Prepare the eggs sunny-side up or over easy, depending on how much yolk you like oozing in your sandwich
- Arrange thin cheddar slices on one piece of the toasted bread.
- Carefully slide the prepared eggs onto the cheese. They will melt it.
- Layer tomato and avocado slices on top.
- Cover, cut in half and enjoy